• This program option is recommended for those that are interested in a full scale online coaching program focused on using a balanced approach using long-term goals as our primary focus. This program will help you become a good steward of the body the LORD has given us and will utilize flexible & sustainable strategies that can be implemented for long-term results. Online coaching is available for all individuals (male or female), beginners with (no prior exercise experience), intermediates, and advanced for those looking to improve in specific sport performance. Programs can be personalized to many different goals including those who would like to build lean muscle mass, decrease body-fat, improve in sport (specific), and of course general health.
• 8 weeks of 1-on-1 online coaching with Matt (Currently $99) (Reg. Price $159)
• Clients receive a written & detailed training program personalized specifically to your goals & activity levels from the information you provide via your detailed health history questionnaire.
• Clients will receive a written nutritional plan detailing macronutrient & calorie targets, calorie manipulation/adjustments, supplementation recommendations, MyFitnessPal setup/integration, & approved grocery list.
• Access to video tutorials explaining form and directions for each exercise in your customized training program.
• You will have an ongoing private chat box with Matt that allows you to communicate, leave feedback, notes, and make adjustments to your program with a guaranteed prompt response anytime of the day.
• Each week you will submit a weekly weigh-in (explained in detail in your program) which will be used by Matt to look at trends and decide if calories/macros need to be adjusted or manipulated to optimize your nutrition intake.
• Every 4 weeks you will also fill out a detailed progress report and submit your latest progress photos & measures (optional) for an in depth review of your progress and to make necessary ongoing adjustments to your program.
• To study & prepare (My programs provide a decent amount of material that you may need to study & look over before diving in!) I encourage you to write out a list of questions in our private chat before getting started.
• Tracking macros & calories is required via MyFitnessPal. (Takes ~ 5-10 minutes/day to plan and log food once you get the hang of it.)
• To learn and understand how to log & track your food intake (information provided inside the client only area).
• And lastly, once again but most importantly it is your responsibility to ask questions to ensure that you’re on the right track during the time frame we work together. I respond to all questions and emails each day to answer or make the appropriate adjustment before your next workout.
• After purchasing, please fill out your exercise health history questionnaire which will be emailed to you as soon as possible. Fill this out at your earliest convenience as the quicker you can get this in the sooner your program will be completed and you can begin working toward your goals!
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.